About Me

My photo
I am blessed with seven children, seven grandchildren, a wonderful godly husband, and many Christian friends.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Texan No Longer

Well, today I made it official and got my Tennessee Driver's License. In Tennessee you get your license immediately and they don't make you look like you're in a line-up at the police station. I'm not sure what's up with the DPS in Texas....

Signs of spring have been popping up for weeks now. One thing I keep forgetting to mention is the onion grass. I had forgotten that fragrance in the 10 years we lived in Abilene, but it was sweet to smell it several weeks ago when the first mowing of the season was taking place. It sure beats that first smell of spring in Abilene: skunk! I haven't smelled a skunk since I left!

We are still waiting on the photographer's CD of our Vow Renewal. We can't wait to see all of the pictures of the family and friends and make copies for everyone. It was such a great time and we are so blessed to have such sweet and funny family and friends. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment