We arrived in Memphis Saturday about 4:30 p.m. By the time we unloaded the truck at Mendy's, went to Emily's for dinner, and visited for a bit, we were done in for the day. We went to bed by 8:30 and slept until the alarm went off. I will not be nominated for grandmother of the year since I just couldn't make the 3 1/2 hour trip to Forrest, MS to see Shane in his church Christmas play today. David, Emily, and Matthew made the trip and had a good visit with Becky, Ryan and the kids. I went to Highland with Mendy and we finished up some shopping for the Memphis crew and also checked out a couple of wedding venues for our vow renewal next April. Since it was about 19 degrees and windy, it was a little difficult to imagine Spring and budding trees and blooming azaleas. We still have some time to work on that, at least.
Mendy called several apartment complexes in Murfreesboro to check on availabilities, so we'll have several to look at tomorrow. The weather may be a little tricky Tuesday before we head back to Memphis, so we'll see. Emily and Matthew will drive over for the day. Mendy, David, and I will stay with Mike and Connie Monday night and check out some more things Tuesday. I'm sure we'll forget to do something!
About Me
- Gammie
- I am blessed with seven children, seven grandchildren, a wonderful godly husband, and many Christian friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment